It might seem obvious. Most of us already understand that as an adult, losing a tooth is not a good thing. And we can see why replacing a missing tooth might be the right choice.
By choosing a dental implant, you can make sure your teeth have the support they need to function as they should. Dental implants can serve as a replacement for any of your teeth that are no longer able to do their jobs – for whatever your reason.
But that’s not all.
Why should you consider dental implants? There are many reasons. But here are ten important benefits that are designed to help you keep a smile on your face.
- Dental implants are the most permanent method for replacing missing teeth
Completed and maintained properly, they can last a lifetime.
- They help maintain the shape and healthy density of your jawbone
When you lose a tooth, you also lose the bone that supports that tooth.
- Implants support even more than your facial skeleton
Indirectly, they support your gum tissues, cheeks and lips.
- They don’t get cavities
Since implants are made out of artificial material, they aren’t subject to decay like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants can be used to replace one tooth or multiple teeth
And your overall health, not your age, is the biggest predictor of their success.
- Implants can help give you a natural, attractive smile
They can also help you eat, chew and talk completely naturally.
- They also support your social, psychological and physical well being
- They are made of titanium and porcelain
The final product is fashioned to look just like your natural tooth.
- Dental implants can also be used to anchor dentures
This works especially well for lower dentures that tend to shift when you talk
- Dental implants are a tried and true solution for missing teeth
Implants have been helping people for some 25 years.
To get the help you need for missing or failing teeth, call our office today for a consultation: 847-223-5200