Many people fear visiting the dentist, some developing severe anxiety prior to an appointment. Unfortunately, this can make people skip the regular checkups that are necessary to maintaining good dental health. The reality is that most procedures involve very little pain, thanks to improved technology and methods. But the perception of dental office pain still exists.
If this kind of anxiety affects you, then sedation dentistry will ease your fears. We basically offer two levels of sedation for our anxious patients. Oral sedation simply takes the edge off. Patients are awake, but far more relaxed than they otherwise would be. Intravenous sedation can be controlled precisely by the dentist. Patients are still awake, but will remember very little about the procedure. They can still respond to a dentist’s requests, however.
Here are some advantages of sedation dentistry:
- Patients can be lightly or heavily sedated depending on the treatment and anxiety level
- Patients who feel afraid of dental treatments can still handle them
- Patients with back or neck pain can be comfortable under sedation
- Patients with low response to local anesthetics can be treated under sedation
Why Patients Choose Us
Here are some reasons why our customers choose us again and again:
- We offer the latest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Our team is highly qualified and experienced in all kinds of dental treatments
- We also inform and educate patients about proper dental care
- Patients can utilize our financing system for easier payment
Whether you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry, you can rely on our experienced dentists to provide you the best of dental services.